Register for the 2019 Festival of Lights Parade
The annual Festival of Lights Parade will make its way through Downtown Big Rapids beginning at 6 pm on Saturday, November 23.
Prizes will be awarded for the most creative float, most lights, largest group, and best winter/Christmas scene.
Entry deadline: Monday, November 18th
- $10 entry fee
- Line-up starts at 4:00 pm along Michigan Ave. (South of Oak St.) & Cedar St.
- Please be COMPLETELY set-up by 5:30 pm.
- Parade starts at 6:00 pm.
- Walkers enter the parade at the Public Library (Corner of Oak St. & Michigan Ave.)
- Only Christmas music shall be played on the floats.
- No throwing candy from floats. Candy must be handed out by walkers.
- All entries must be lighted!
To enter, complete the registration form below:
Mail your entry fee:
Please make check payable to Big Rapids Downtown Business Association and mail to:
Big Rapids Downtown Business Association
226 N. Michigan Ave.
Big Rapids, MI 49307
Contact Josh Pyles at 231-592-4038 or email@example.com with any questions.