In Downtown Big Rapids, we live and die together! No business is an island. The Downtown Business Association is the place where we join together as a community to create a thriving economy where we can all succeed.
Joining the DBA can brings excellent networking, advertising, collaboration, and community participation opportunities to your business.
- Ferris State University Orientation
- DBA Website
- DBA Social Media
- Printed Marketing Materials
- Group Advertising
- Downtown Dollars
- Community Parades
- Pocket Park Music Series
- Fall Festival & Chili Cook Off
- Festival of Lights Parade
- Farmer’s Market
- and more!
- 0-10 Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) Employees – $150/year
- 11-50 FTE Employees – $250/year
- 51-100 FTE Employees – $500/year
- Corporate Membership – $1,000/year
- Non-Profits – $75/year
- Friends of the DBA – $75/year
Friends of the DBA are businesses or individuals that are supportive of the DBA and its mission, but are located outside of the designated downtown district, which is bound to the north by Pine Street, the south by Linden Street, the east by Warren Avenue, and the west by State Street.